Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Thursday, June 18, 2009

A little bored after a month holiday.

Ohh, have I said that I still have another 1 month holiday after a month boring holiday? Yeah, this year holiday is a very long holiday. I got 2 months (or maybe more I think) holiday for school break. Wow. I know it is still get long way to go to start school. Hmm. Oh, still remember about my Bali school farewell trip? It's already been a month ago since 18 may. Yeah right, and I just have posted 2 days of it and still 3 days to go. And guess what. I am too lazy to post another 3 days of it. Yeah, just wait for it. Haha.

And I've got another homework to do on my blog. This one is from Gaby or should I call her Gijo since there so many Gaby(s) in my school. Btw, thanks! Oh, FYI it's in Bahasa Indonesia, so I will be using Indonesian again.

Here we go:



RULES:
1. Cat’s Award khusus untuk perempuan
2. Sebarkan Cats Award kepada orang yang ingin kalian kasih

And this is for: anyone who just want to do it. (yeah, I know I'm lazy to tag ppl, sorrieehh. blame me)

Ternyata hari ini: hari Kamis. well, it's Friday already (:
Ternyata dia: dia whooo?
Ternyata temen-temen: sangatlah baiiikkk :D (hey guys, read it!)
Ternyata sekolah: lagi libuuurr
Ternyata pacaran itu: ya begitulah adanya
Ternyata TTM itu: teman tukang makan??
Ternyata semua cowo itu: buaya? (inget lagu ratu? well, it's lame)
Ternyata semua cewe itu: racun? (lagu changcutters? i know it's getting lame-errr)
Ternyata cinta itu: NGGAK buta. hahaha (ya iya lah yaa, kalo buta nabrak donngg? apa sihhh)
Ternyata coklat itu: enak!
Ternyata hidup itu: tidak selalu seperti yang kita inginkan (ceileeehh)
Ternyata keberuntungan itu: adalah nama tengah gw.
Ternyata mencintai itu: tidak sama dengan mengasihi. atau sama? ah masa bodo ah
Ternyata menangis itu: keluarnya air mata dari mata kita. (wtf?)
Ternyata berharap itu: perlu penantian? apa siihh?

okay, I'm done with it. Actually I'm not so into it. Well, jadinya ogah-ogahan gitu lah. Okay. I don't care. Haha.

It's midnight already. I must go to bed. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!