Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Monday, February 15, 2010

feeling secured



"I'm glad to be Chinese."

it's the saying i used to said it a lot when chinese new year comes.
by only saying "Gong Xi Fa Cai", abundant of money comes to my hand. :D
quite obvious that my family is still holding a very hard chinese traditions.
no swiping the floor, turn on all of the lights during new year eve, no washing hair during the d-day, use new clothes, etc.

btw,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
may this TIGER new year brings more prosperity, good health, successes, wisdom and happiness.












PS: happy Valentine's day! ♥






(unbranded red shirt, zara leather skirt, topshop flats, aW collection leather bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!