Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Monday, May 10, 2010

explotions


blame school for the abundant school works, home works, assessments, tests, projects, etc.
i can't update my blog since ...like ever!
apparently, i'm feeling like m brain gonna explode a little while if i force it even a little more for thinking about school. argh!

anyway, i wanna show u my header for my blog for school stuff.
yeah school again, i know.

isn't it cuteee? i looovvee it. :D it's made by no one else but me!
i did my bahasa indonesia assignment in this blog. cuz my teacher told us to do so.pretty like it though, so i don't have to print papers and end up losing it.

report card distribution is coming on May 21st i think.
well, how is it gonna be? argh, nightmares. dont wanna think bout it.

have a math EXTENSION (three unit course) tomorrow.
it's waaayy harder than the two unit course y'know.
confuse much? lemme explain. in my school, we have the everyone-have-to-do math, well like usual. math class.
but we also CAN choose to take an additional math course, which is a three unit course and as you know, it's the ADVANCE of the two unit maths. yeah, every topic like having 'harder' name in the front of it, eg. harder algebra, harder polynomial, etc.
which is, you know, it's stressful.but challenging as well.

do i have to stop typing this for my blog and start studying? i guess so.
oh well. gonna study or else i will drown in the nightmares when facing the test tomorrow and will not able to do anything.

it's unimportant i think. gotta go! ttyl.




"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."
- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!