Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Friday, December 19, 2008

weehhheee


yesterday 18.12.o8 i watched transporter3!! haha XD it's pretty good great! love it! i watched it together with my sister at TA taman anggrek mall. the action was hysterically amazing. the story was also quite really good. love it love it love it. n i wasn't satisfied enough watching that movee. weheeee (:

oh rite, tday, i got many awards from jessie & stephaa . hahaha XD thx for them

great! the homework is quite easy hard. i tot. fine, no big deal, let's go for it!

Rules:
1. Everyone who get this award are obliged to write their recent love story & these rules in their new post.
2. Everyone who get this award are obliged to tag 7 of your friends who have an unique love story to be shared then they must do what you do as well.

Notes Awardnya:
These award are under license of Cindy Perdana Computeria & Fediani Putri Andarini so you must certify that you have the right to distribute & you do not violate the rules. Contact person: Cindy (candle)/Fediani (hana)


hmm , lets start . i think my love story is NOT to expose . so i think i will tell it really briefly . i hv a bf . he s not really good awesome n perfect . even though i dont know where to find those characteristics on him ( kidding ! ) haha XD i often playing & joking around w him . my past was unpredictable . i dont even know how we could be bf & gf .

we officially met since we were in grade 7 . i first knew him as a stupid annoying little boy ( hahaha . ampun mas ) . really . during grade 7 i often fight with him . not often i tot , always . he called me with some really strange names , such as "mata ijo" , &more . okay , whatever . i also called him with strange names . ( i not gonna tell it , unless he will mad at me ) hahah XD in grade 8 , we were not classmates anymore , so our fighting-time was decreased . n whatever whatever .

then he started text me when the year break holiday , i think its june o8 & i still remember it till now on . the 1st text i think it really is stupid . haha kidding ! i dont hv any idea who is he when he 1st text me . okay , whatever . i dont want to speak boud it . then , briefly , we bcome bf & gf since 080808 he texted me at 08 PM . & the end . hahaha XD whatever . its been 4 months going for the fifth . & then oh okay, just end it . THE END . lol .

next tag - rinnie . audrey . chelle . gbk . stephany . nadia . nichole .


P.S.: NO COMMENT, JUST READ & SHUT UP ! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!