Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Thursday, December 18, 2008

fun fun to do ~

i got homeworks from gbk ! i tot its fun & interesting , so lets go for it !

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 7 People.

the age of my next birthday: fifteen .




a place i'd like to travel: Antarctica .




a favourite place: bedroom .




a favourite food: sushi .





a favourite thing: my handphone .




a favourite colour: green !




a city i was born: djakarta .




a city that you ever lived in: jakarta .




a nickname i had: karina .




name of my love: s***el r. XD
( gmbarnya jelek2 & aneh2 jdi gag dimasukin )haha



a bad habit: lazyy .




a hobby: read .




wishlist: be better .





tag: siapapun yang tertarik & mau ngisii (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!