Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another award (:

Yeah, today I got an award from Chelle. Thanks buddy. Should I be proud, people?! Ahahaha.

This is the award:



RULES:
1. Put the logo.
2. Put the link of the blog who has given you this award.
3. Give this award to those 10 people who are friendly and inspiring , put their blog’s link also.
4. Tell them you’ve given this award by leave a message on their blog.






When you receive this award, write down some of your bad habits:
- Lazy. ~I often postponed everything I must do, I often get into troubles also. Yeah, blame me for my habit.
- many more. I don't want to put it all my bad habits here. It would break my image. "blah?" hahaha.

People I tagged: whoever want to do this (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!