Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bored of Study.


Cows, Ranches and Cowboys.
Make a perfect combinations in Country.
Boyfriend shirt, shorts, boots and cowboy hats.
Goin' Country Goin' Woo-hoo.

on 07/05/09 during exam days (: haha


Black sky, glimmering lamps and sparkling clubs.
Perfect life in a middle of LA's night.
Leather jacket, ankle boots, and little white dress.
A glamorous life ahead to rock.

on 06/05/09 also during exam days.


Paris.
A city of love and romance.
With its lovely symbol, Eiffel tower.
A combination of black and white and a little speck of red. Perfecto!

I also made this today 07/05/09, cuz of my laziness of studying Economics for tomorrow's exam. (:

I'm bored of study so I started to make those three. It's nice though I think. (: I like all of them. It's rockin! Yeah.

Likin' those kind of fashions. I gonna to make more tomorrow cuz it's Friday already. Two more exams will be held on Monday. Yey! It will be my last exam day. (:

Gonna tell you all soon. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!