Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Friday, May 8, 2009

WOO-HOO!

I'm back people. And yeah, Monday is the last day of final exam. Finally. Right, haha. And there's also a bad news for me of course. I have failed on my Economics exams I think. I can't do it well. Yeah, I know that I haven't ready yet when I gonna face that exam. Oh, so whatever. Forget it. I know it's my fault that I was not prepared it well. Okay, forget it. For Monday I will face Chemistry and Chinese exams which are the last. Yeah. I will study on Sunday however. And today is Friday everybody! Woo-hoo! Forget about exams for a while and enjoy weekend!

Yeah, I have made another combination of fashion in polyvore.com which adding my collections. Actually I made it yesterday night. But I post it today because yesterday was too night for me to post this thing up and well it was actually the time for me to study people. Oh suck.


Blue, red and white.
Those colours are what you have seen.
Gives a perfect combination
of what you see on a flag of London.


Oh right, I like those! It's simple yet adorable. It looks like London street style. Love it.

And this


Want all of those candy floss
Only with summer dress and summer hat
Neither I choose
Dark sunglasses
Enjoying holiday much
Really happy playing around
Living like a child
Another story with my peeps
Nice on the cameras
Day in a wonderland


It created today. I don't really like this one as much as the previous one. But it's colourful and really nice. I like the blue summer dress. Looks gorgeous. Oh and the green Juicy bag! Crave for it really bad. Love the color. Oh, and also the shocking pink camera buzzer! Adorable!


Oh, today I have also bought books that I have already waited and wanted so bad. Those books are Titanium by Sitta Karina, Sang Maharani by Agnes Jessica, two comic books Miiko#19 and Detective Conan#53.

I have been waiting for those books since ever. And I also bought Gogirl May 2009. That's all about passion and I quite interested in it. The cover is the famous Lady Gaga with her single top "Just Dance".



And today is the result show of the Master in RCTI! Yey! Gonna watch it soon. I choose Joe Sandy, everybody! He is cool, he is smart, he is awesome! Hehe. Hope he will win and get the title 'the Master'.


I quite addicted to it. Actually I quite interested in magic world. I want to be like them. I have learn several magic tricks. And I think the magic tricks which I had learned is just too simple. Haha. I want to learn more and be like them! Love them. Love the show. It's really interesting.

Okay, that's all for today. I gonna come back tomorrow if possible. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!