Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's weekend, people!

Weee. Today is Saturday and it's weekend! I have made two more sets of polyvore today. Let's see.


Dance as though no one is watching
Love as though you've never been hurt
Sing as though no one is hearing
Life as though heaven is on earth

This one is the first one. Dance theme. I just made it randomly and spontaneously as I have seen a nice picture about dancing. I thought it's quite nice. (:

and this is the second one. Actually I made this last night. But I haven't finish it and I continue finishing it today.


Nice, no? I like Ashley Tisdale. She's gorgeous.


Oh right. Remember about The Master show that I have talked about yesterday? Remember about Joe Sandy that I was talking about who I wanted him to win that show last night? And finally! HE WON! Finally! Finally! He won against Limbad, the fakir, scary-looked magician. Ahahaha. Last night, Joe Sandy's performance was spectacular. His performance was a collaboration between him and Romy Rafael for the first one and the second one was like a test from The Master Mentalist Deddy Cobuzier but it was also called a collaboration. Very spectacular and incredible. I like his performances and he is deserved to get the title "The Master". (:


FYI, Joe is the right one and Limbad is the left one. Joe is cute right?

Weeheee. Joe won about 7% or something over Limbad. Huurraaayy for Joe! Congratulation. I am very happy because I had support him since I saw his first performance which was very awesome.

The complete performances of all of the candidates also were awesome yesterday. All were incredible and perfect. I like them. (: Maybe you can search their performances and watch it in youtube.com.

Today I also went to Senayan City to see a painting exhibition. Those paintings are for an auction tomorrow. My mom has reserved 4 paintings and join the auction tomorrow. She really like the paintings and I think they are quite nice and artistic. Hope she won the auction and the paintings can be hers.

Oh my. Tomorrow I already have to start study for Monday's last two exams if I don't want to fail again. Huah. But it's okay because Monday will be the last day for exam and also will be the last day for school in my Junior High School. But forget it. I just want to use today as good as I want to play, read and doing my random stuff before I start to study tomorrow.

So, that's all for today. Maybe tomorrow or some how I will publish another post again. See ya people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!