Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am Satisfied. (?)

HAHA. Look at the title and I am sure you will ask 'What happened to this cool girl? Yeehaaa, I will answer your question. Because I am cool and popular.

Today, I went to Satoo restaurant at Shangri la hotel for my friend's birthday lunch. Happy birthday, Kathy! And, I ate a lot! A LOT! Oh never mind, I don't care because she paid the bills. Mwahaha. Nah, it's a buffet lunch, so we are forced by her mom to eat a lot. Ahahah.

Afterwards, we went to EX, Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia. I shopped a lot at those malls. I bought 2 dresses at Forever21 in Grand Indonesia. And also 2 headbands, one red and one white with cool bows on them. I also bought something else and 2 magazines and others.

Oh today I am tired. I went from 12 o'clock up to 8.30 til I went home. I walked a lot. Now I am lying in front of my computer typing this stuff. (:

Oh, today my friend, Chelle had also made me an icon which I have requested. Let's take a look.



It's nice right? And so coooooool! I love the green color and also the magician-looked-like. I have requested that look! Love it. Thanks Chelle!


I am so tired so I didn't make any polyvore set today. Maybe tomorrow or someday I will make another one. Oh right, tomorrow I must go to school to practice speech that I will present on the thanksgiving ceremony or something on Friday. Oh suck. I haven't practice at all! And I haven't memorized it at all!

Okay, it's night already. I want to read my magazines that I have bought today and sleep! Bye all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!