Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh Happy Day..

Weheee. I have passed my last exam day! But you better don't ask the results of my exams. They were all became terrible, since I was not study at all! Haha.

Today, after the shitty exams and rehearsal about the thanksgiving meeting or something which I don't care about, I ended it all up by going to the mall to go some shopping! I went to Grand Indonesia, Plaza Indonesia and EX today, and I have a lot of fun today.

Oh right people, today, I have made another set of polyvore! Let's take a look.


I love green so I came up with this set. ><" Haha. I know it's kinda random but I like the color. (:


It's that nice enough? I like the color though.

I need comment people! You can comment on my polyvore site at here. You can take a look of my sets though and give comments! Teehee people. (: Ehehe.

It's night already. I was very tired today because of a lot of walks that I took today. Good night people. See you soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!