Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Friday, December 25, 2009

a beautifully special night



Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
~Aristotle

whites around you. white roses, a perfectly white "Vera Wang" dress, a 14-carat diamond.



seems like a dreamy perfect wedding, ain't it?



another sets which i don't like as much as the wedding themed one. but it's quite nice. just showing up then.



and this



i think that these two have something wrong with the composition, but can't tell where it is.

don't know what happened somehow i end up doing this set of polyvore in the middle of christmas eve night.



by the way,

...........

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~Norman Vincent Peale




may the wonderful Christmas spirit always be with you all. God Bless you always ♥!!

have a wonderfully blast night!

Happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!