Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Sunday, December 27, 2009

a warm greeting before an exotic beginning


Hell yeah, I'm going to go to Lombok today, yeah, a few more hours, 12 more hours to be exact. Hahah (: I'm very excited for that. And also am going to Bali afterwards on the 30th. Going to celebrate new year at Bali with my fams and my dad's friend's fams too! Tell ya soon for the details, bloggers! May will be online soon, if I get wi-fi there from the laptop or as I get spare time to post from my cell or as soon as I get back here, back in Jakarta.

Happy holiday, everybody! Enjoy your holiday til your last breath! Cuz you'll get your stress back as soon as you get back to the usual routines.

Cheer ya!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!