Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Monday, December 28, 2009

any resolution?


Fiuh, these days will be the last days of this so-far-wonderful year. There are a lot of beautiful memories built throughout this recent year, and also bad conflicts and problems. But overall it's been a wonderful yet exciting year though

Have you make any resolution guys?
For this year? Yeap ofcourse. Actually I have many. But I only will mention several of it.

.having more shoes and pretty clothes in my closet. ha-ha!
.being more caring to others, especially you-know-who.
.being better in school . no more lazy stuff.
.lose some pounds of my weight :P.
.more active in school activity and so on.
.do better for the enormous WORLD by starting it from myself. ~i believe that every big thing starts will small steps.

overall, I want to be better for myself on every sides

What's yours?



posted by BlackBerry web browser from Gili Trawangan Island, Lombok

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!