Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Monday, January 4, 2010

a new begining?


i just got back from my vacation yesterday. it was fabulous enough. i had so much fun playing on the beach, doing some water sports, scuba diving, and EAT!

by the way,,

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
wish this newly year will be better than the previous year. all the best!

i'll post about my holiday soon. have a great day!




found these on polyvore.com by random person. love it. they are pretty (:

anyways, remember about my last post? i found few interesting pictures around. yea, it's about a "SHOE CLOSETS" .
dreaming about having one of these for your own? who don't?!


FYI, it's Mariah Carey's




Jessica Alba's


Eva Longoria's


Shayla Kyle's


Kimora Lee Simmons's. Adore her ♥




Christina Aguilera's

Tremendously lovely right, ain't it? Don't ask!

and check this out!


wild! rawr


btw, it's my first post this year. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!