Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Monday, January 11, 2010

have fun go mad


count down to the first day of year 11: 2 DAYS!
woohhhoooo

i'm not so interested in that. and i'm SO NOT READY for the first day of school! still craving of holidaaayyss

okay, stop complaining, we just have fun go mad for the last days of holiday.

yeah. party party party. :D

DSC01991









it's Richard's birthday lunch. and the boy in a red shirt is the birthday boy!

the whole guests

Place: Orient8, Hotel Mulia, Senayan.


I only took a several pictures there due to my low batt camera. too bad. next time maybe (:

we all went to Senayan City afterwards as the nearest mall from there. I watched Sherlock Holmes, and my only impression is GUH-REAATT. a recommended movie to watch.

it's been a fabulous day overall. gonna hit next time dude!
Cheers! xx.


Zara gray studded tank, Forever21 Purple bubble tube worn underneath, Forever21 big wide black bow belt, Topshop black tights, NSB bollero, Zara purple flats, aW collection black leather tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!