Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Sunday, January 10, 2010

i want to have one.


what a pretty tattoo. usually tattoo is identical with fierce, anger, ferocious. but this one is pretty sophisticated isn't it?


image source here

"Tattoo-inspired body art was shown by fashion houses as different as Rodarte and Jean Paul Gautier on their Spring 2010 runways.

But it was Chanel's wonderfully whimsical versions that got us talking, and there have been rumblings that maybe, just maybe, the fashion house would bring them to retail ever since.

..."


Click here to read more.


do you agree that this one is so pretty?

btw i just found this. they have fabulously greaaatt fashion style.









click here if you want to know more. i looove this.
they would be the fashion references of mine. love love

have a great day everyone! cheers xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!