Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Friday, March 12, 2010

it's only a dream.


yeah, finally i watched ALICE IN WONDERLAND.

rated: 8 out of 10.

quite nice actually. it's a typical classic disney movie. but in a modern time actually.
love it. totally love the character HATTER by Johnny Depp. It's awesome!
love the scene! love the characters! love love love!

and related to that, see this one!

Beauty and the Blog: Galibardy Give Away

ENTER AND HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING THIS GORGEOUS CHESIRE CAT RING!



yeah, it's the chesire cat in Alice in Wonderland movie if you wonder. :D it's kinda looovveee
it's really lovely! You gonna miss it if you don't enter the givaway (: click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!