Hey, you are very free to follow my blog or also my twitter.
you can also add me on facebook, but tell me that you're from my blog or else i will ignore your request.

cheers! xx


Monday, March 1, 2010

true love never dies

Hello March. Yes, another month has arrived. it seems too fast huh?
yeaapp. i'd enjoyed february fully and now it's time to move on to march.
time goes by really fast, it seems that time is chasing us.
without even realizing it, we will eventually face another day, week, month and even a brand new year.
huff. just enjoyed the time you are facing fully cause it won't turn back however hard you tried.

another hangouties, and well, birthday dinner. and for this one, it was Ferie's Birthday lunch.

DSC02557



DSC02619


it's blurry, but somehow i like it (:

DSC02594

DSC02572

DSC02558

Venue: Edogin Japanese Restaurant, Hotel Mulia.
Date: February 26th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments worth a lot for me. thanks!